2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- If you have fever and a cough and have recently traveled to China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Italy, Iran or if you have been exposed to someone potentially infected with the Coronavirus, please call the office with any questions or concerns.
- The CDC now has a web page that focuses on COVID-19 and children. Please click here for a direct link
- Remember, there is no cause for alarm, and that the vast majority of infected people have mild-moderate disease with full recovery. Like the flu, the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones is to follow good prevention practices like:
- Avoid close contact or sharing cups and utensils with anyone.
- Try to cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Information on NYS removing non-medical exemption from school vaccination requirements
Sign up for our patient portal today...view your children's charts, print school/camp forms, pay a bill & more! Call our office to get registered today!
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering appointments for OMT (Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy).
- Please contact our office to make an appointment with Dr. Jones or Dr. Rasheed.
- Please click here to find out: What is a DO?
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering ear piercing!
- available for children 6months or older who are patients of our practice
- the cost is $75 payable at time of service
- by appointment only
- Valley Pediatrics now offers the IMPACT test, which is a computerized test that has been shown to be a valid and reliable tool in the diagnosis and continued management of children 10 and older with concussions when used in combination with a physical exam.
- In The Community
- Valley Pediatrics is a proud sponsor and supporter of many local events and charities.